01 09 10

Friday, June 3, 2016

Three Step Rose card




I started with Blushing Bride cs cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2--Score at 4 1/4" --- Then I cut off 2 1/8"

This Designer Paper is retired(Birthday Bouquet), but any would work.
DSP is 1 7/8 x 5 1/4"--This is for the front flap 
1 x 5 1/4"--This is for the back or inside of card.

Inside white 3 x 5 1/4" This piece will lay right next to the fold line.

Front --
Brushing Bride cs--3 1/2 x 4"
White cs--3 1/4 x 3 3/4"

Stamps---
Rose Wonder stamp set--The greeting & the leaf
Picture Perfect--the rose
The inside words are just a stamp that I have & like.  It is not a Stampin'Up! stamp.

I stamped the rose first.  This is a 3 step stamp.
This is what I used.
#1stamp--Blushing Bride ink
#2 stamp--Pink Pirquette ink
#3 stamp-Watermelon Wonder

If you look you will see a little tab like on the stamps.  If you put that towards the bottom each time you stamp it will be easy to line them up!

After I stamped the rose I did the greeting in Watermelon Wonder ink.  Then I stamped the Leaves using Mossy Meadow ink.  I just tried to fill in the area with leaves.  I stamped off the stamp on scrap paper first, so that the ink would not be real dark.

Be careful when you tape or glue front on the card base.  Make sure your adhesive is on the correct part!  

Happy Stampin
Cindy

No comments: