01 09 10

Friday, June 17, 2016

BUTTERFLY CARD




This is one of the cards we made in class this month.  I just realized that I didn't have the greeting stamped when I took the picture.  I guess I will have to take another picture!  I will go on with the directions & post the picture with the greeting later!

5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Sweet Sugarplum cs--score at 4 1/4 & fold in half (this is a new in-color)
4 x 5 1/4 Sahara Sand cs
3 3/4 x 5 white cs






The stamp set is Timeless Textures 
I used the Sahara Sand ink & stamped using the one that looks like a grid


Then I stamped right over the grid with the next stamp.
Add a couple of the swirls.

Now you will use the Sweet Sugarplum ink to stamp the flower like stamp & then I added some of the little dots for filler.

The butterfly was cut using the Bold Butterfly Framelits & a scrap of the Sweet Sugarplum cs.  Attach the butterfly with a glue dot & I used 3 small pearls on the butterfly's body.

The greeting I used was from an old stamp set that I had & stamped with  Sweet Sugarplum ink.

I really liked how this card turned out.  It would be great for a wedding!


Hope you liked the card.  
Happy Stampin

Cindy


No comments: