01 09 10

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Here is another card from class.  I made mine into a wedding card.

4 1/4 x 11" Blushing Bride cs   score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2"   Fold it in half & then fold the front back.
4 x 2 1/2"  & 4 x 5 1/4" Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper.  This is from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
When I mounted the DSP I flipped one over so this way I used both sides of it.

The heart is the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper & cut with the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies.  When I cut out the heart I used the Precision Base Plate with my Big Shot.  Then I used the Big Shot Die Brush to get all the little pieces to fall out.  Oh my goodness it worked so nice!  I just loved it!

Bloomin' Love stamp set is used for the flower boarder with Melon Mambo ink.

The words are from the Petite Pairs stamp set & punched out with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch.  Sponge with Melon Mambo ink around the edge & mount with dimensionals.

I used mini glue dots to mount the heart.  Be sure to only put them on half & that it is the correct half.  I kind of rolled the glue dot to make it smaller to fit behind some leaves & of course put them behind the flowers.  I only used 3 or 4 glue dots.

I hope you like this card.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.  If you need any of the supplies just click on the link to my Stampin'Up! Website on the left.

Happy Stampin
Cindy

No comments: