01 09 10

Sunday, January 17, 2016

FUN FOLD CARD


Here is one of the latest cards I made.  At the end of this post I will have some pictures of the same type of fold, but just stamped card.


Card stock is Wild Wasabi cut at 4 1/4 x 11"
Score at 4 1/4 & 8 1/2"
The designer paper (I used some old that I had) 2 1/4 x 4"  & 4 x 4"
Attach the designer paper & then use a 2" punch--note in the picture above how to center the punch.


The white cs is 4 x 4"
Petite Petals stamp set & matching punch
Flower Shop stamp set & matching punch
The saying inside is just a stamp that I have.(not Stampin'Up!)


The Pacific Point cs is punch with a 2" circle punch
white cs is punched with a 1 3/4" circle punch

Open the card like the above picture & put a little tape on the card where the circle will go.  Be careful not to use or run your tape to far.  You just want it where the circle will go.  Carefully lay the circle down--you want to lower it just a "pinch" so that the card will open & close freely.  You can try to open & close the card before you tape it down to see where you need to lay it at.

Below is the other card I made.  



I like my first card better.  The dsp really "dresses" it up.  The second card just gives an idea of how to change it up.  It is hard to see, but I did put some sparkle on the sails of the ship.  It just doesn't show in the picture.

Happy Stampin 
Cindy




No comments: