01 09 10

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Shimmer Paint

One of the new items in the Holiday Catalog is the Shimmer Paint!  I love this stuff!  I mix it with rubbing alcohol in a small spray bottle.  You spritz it on your card & get a nice little shimmer to the card.  We all love sparkle!  I have been asked how to mix it.  I hope you can tell from the picture below.
I fill the bottle a third to a half full (Depends on the size of the bottle how much I use.) of the rubbing alcohol.  Then add just a little of the Shimmer Paint.  If you look closely in the picture you can see how it is settled on the bottom.  Shake the bottle to see if it looks colored enough.  Shake it good before each use.

I put my cards in a cardboard box when I spray them.  This will keep it from getting everywhere!

Happy Stampin
Cindy

No comments: