01 09 10

Monday, March 21, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP-UP THINLITS CARD



If you look a little farther down on this blog you will see that I posted a video on how to use the thinlit dies.  It would help you to watch it before you make this card.


5 1/2 x 8 1/2" crushed curry cs--fold in half

5 x 8" melon mambo cs---fold in half--
You will see the arrow points on the thinlit die.  Line them up with the fold line & run it thru the Big Shot.  I used the Precision Base Plate & the Big Shot Die Brush. Carefully fold it so that the center will "pop" when the card is opened.

Carefully tape or glue this to the inside of the card.

On a piece of scrap melon mambo cs cut out the happy birthday for the front of the card.  I used the Precision Base Plate & the Big Shot Die Brush.  Trim it to fit nice on the front of the card.

4 x 5 1/4" It's my Party DSP
Punch the bottom right corner with the Curvey Corner Trio Punch
Cut & tape a piece of ribbon on the DSP (I used a discontinued ribbon that I had.)
Tape or glue onto the card front.

Use the fine tip glue to glue on the Happy Birthday.
Gold & Clear Wink of Stella was used on the candles & Happy Birthday.

2) 1/2 x 5" DSP--I taped this on the inside of the card for a little extra.


Happy Stampin
Cindy



No comments: