01 09 10

Thursday, February 25, 2016


 Drapery Fold Card

Here are the directions for the last card that we made in class this month!



5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Daffodil Delight cs---score in the center at 4 1/4" & fold in half.

4 x 11 1/2" designer series paper (I used an old one that I had.)
score at 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, & 10"

With the 10" score line on your right measure down 1 1/2" & put a little mark.

Put this in your paper trimmer with the 3" score line at the top.  Cut from the 3" score line to the 1 1/2" mark that you made.  See the picture below for an example.



Fold on the score lines to make a "drapery look".  In the picture below the paper is laying down and you are looking down on it.  I think it is a little hard to tell in the picture.





Use a glue dot or a little tape at the top of the folds to hold them in place.  When you tape it to the card stock don't tape the bottom of the folds down.

Wrap with a matching ribbon & tie in a knot.  Stamp your greeting.

This card is another way to use up the DSP that you have.  I know I always seem to end up with extra of it.

I hope you enjoy making this card.  If you need any supplies just click on my SU Website on the left to order.  Thank you &
Happy Stampin
Cindy

















No comments: