01 09 10

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I make cards for some people at Christmas for gifts.  This is one of the cards I made.  We will be making this card in a future class.

Today is the first day of the new OCCASIONS CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG!  Be sure to click on the link on the left to see them.  If you would like a copy just let me know & I will be glad to mail one to you.  You will love all the FREE stuff you can get from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  For every $50.00 in merchandise you buy you will get to pick out one thing from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  There is no limit, so order as much or little as you want!  This is always a fun time of the year!

This is also a great time to join Stampin'Up!  (There is an extra reward!)  You can choose between 2 free product options!  The starter kit is $99.00 (valued at $125.00) and the you get one of the free product options.  It's a great deal!  Be sure to contact me if you would like to join!

Happy Stampin
Cindy

No comments: