01 09 10

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today is the first day of sale-a-bration! This is a very exciting time. I mean who doesn't want to earn free stuff. Be sure to look at the new cattie on the left side to see all the goodies. For every $50.00 of merchandise you order you can get one of the sale-a-bration items free. There are new hostess benefits also. If you would like to host a workshop just let me know. If you would like to place an on-line order go to the link on the left & it will take you to my SU website. If you order on line you can also order from the clearance rack.

I am still working on my craft room.
Still have 2 spots left for the stamping club.
This week end is a class at my house.
If you need any info on any of the above be sure to contact me.

Happy Stampin
Cindy

No comments: