01 09 10

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, I just tried to post, pushed the wrong button and lost the whole post. Yes, of course I had just finished typing it. So, I will try again.
The card below was made with a hostess level 2 set-Dream a Little and the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper.
Stamp Night
Friday March 6th 7-10pm
Saturday March 7th 7-10pm
RSVP by Wed. March 4th--last minute--call and I'll let you know if I still have room.
Cost $10.00 or a $20.00 order
We will be making boxes and bags. I thought that this would be fun with Easter coming soon.
We will be using the Free Sale-A-Bration designer paper for some of our projects. (Remember Sale-A-Bration is still going on--see below for details)

Stampin'Up just anounced that they are going back to 1 catalog a year starting this July!!!Yeah!!!
There will be no more new double mounted sets!! Yeah!!! There is one in the occasions mini, and of course the alphabets will continue to be double mounted. I am really happy about these changes.

The Occasions mini catalog comes out on April 1st. SU is offering some sets for sale early. Check the side for a flier with pictures and prices. These are Easter sets. I hope I can get the flier posted!

No comments: